You (the client) will fully agree to this Terms of Service policy as when you place and complete an order on Fusion Servers, also by simply registering on Fusion Servers (https://fusionservers.co). This policy is strictly enforced, please read our Terms of Service carefully before placing an order or registering on our services.
Abuse (list of things Fusion Servers prohibits)
- Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to Fusion Servers or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Launching DDoS attacks against Fusion Servers and attempting to launch attacks from Fusion Servers is strictly prohibited. These actions will result in an immediate termination of service, depending on the source we may disclose information to appropriate authorities.
- Sending unsolicited email, newsgroup postings, chain letters or anything else that could be considered as "spam", is strictly prohibited. The gathering of email addresses to be used for sending unsolicited email on a 3rd party service "harvesting" is also prohibited and may result in termination of service.
- The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark and or service mark is strictly prohibited per U.S copyright laws (https://copyright.gov). This also includes the storage and sharing of unauthorized content such as movies, music, games, apps or anything that is "warez". Any complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service, US DMCA (copyright.gov) complaints will also be forwarded to clients.
- Child pornography, bestiality, hate speech, scam sites, phishing sites and any other material which is considered to be illegal in Canada and the United States is strictly prohibited. We will take all law enforcements request seriously and Fusion Servers will forward all client information.
- Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits, exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. Fusion Servers will immediately suspend any site found to be committing these acts and Fusion Servers may forward information to law enforcement depending on severity.
- The use of IRC software, Bit Torrent software, Proxy software, and automated "bots" is strictly prohibited. The use of some forums and any other multi-user chat software which could create a high load on our servers, disrupt other users, and/or attract Denial of Service attacks is also prohibited. Fusion Servers will deal with any of these issues based on severity, and will attempt to work with client to resolve the issue to both parties satisfaction.
- Using Fusion Servers services to host image, file, document or data storage and offer free hosting or email services is strictly prohibited by Fusion Servers and will result in immediate suspension.
- In general, any activity that takes place on a Fusion Servers clients service that violates U.S laws and international laws may lead to suspension of a service. Along with that, any activity that exhausts our network may lead to a warning.
Law Enforcement Requests
Fusion Servers takes every United States law enforcement request seriously. Fusion Servers complies with every request, client information will be supplied to the requester and Fusion Servers will verify the agency request before doing so.
Fusion Servers will set up a client's account and order based on the products information. Some products may be set up instantly and some products may require more than 24 hours. We do not guarantee instant setups as products may require manual setup. All client information must be filled out correctly (name, address, phone, e-mail address) for verification purposes, any client account found to be providing false information will be terminated. Domains require full information, per ICANN policies; Fusion Servers may request for additional information to set up a domain.
Fusion Servers sets a bandwidth limit on all products, unless stated otherwise. When you reach your bandwidth limit, our system will automatically suspend your service. You are entitled to a free (1) 100GB bandwidth credit if you are near your limit, at the same time you will be asked to upgrade to the next plan for the following month if bandwidth overage persists.
Fusion Servers offers a 14-day satisfaction guarantee refund policy, which allows a client to refund a new order within 14 days. We do our best to ensure that your service is reliable and does not experience any downtime, however if you feel that your product does not satisfy your expectations you are free to request a refund within 14 days as account credit or to your original payment method. This does not apply to orders that are paid with CoinPayments (BitCoin) and hosted tab orders.
Clients may cancel their Fusion Servers service if it is no longer needed. Clients may also opt-out of newsletters, announcements by request. Fusion Servers may cancel any service without notice, even without refund if a client's service is found to be in violation of Fusion Servers Terms of Service.
When a client is unable to pay their service on time, they will automatically receive a late fee depending on the product. However, you are able to request a 5-day extension three times a year to prevent any late fees from occuring. This does not apply to hosted tab or dedicated server orders.
Backups, Liability & Security
Fusion Servers performs backups on a day-to-day basis for shared web hosting clients, allowing clients to download backups via R1Backup software on the control panel (cPanel). However, clients are responsible for their data and are encouraged to utilize the Backup Wizard. Fusion Servers is not liable for data loss, or security vulnerabilities that lay on the client's fault. It is encouraged to have secure passwords for all MySQL connections, control passwords, and our billing panel.
Fusion Servers will issue account credit for any unscheduled downtime that is impact users from accessing their sites, credit may vary depending on service and the amount of hours that the service has been down. Fusion Servers is not liable for downtime that is caused by DDoS attacks, “Acts of God”, scheduled maintenance (users are encouraged to check their e-mails, network page, social media pages), or telecom failure.
Fusion Servers offers host transfers for various services, however we do not guarantee this service. We are not responsible for any data loss that may occur during a transfer, clients are encouraged to backup their data before a transfer for this reason. In order to proceed with a transfer, open a support ticket and we will provide additional details from there.
Fusion Servers offers DDoS protection for various services, unless stated otherwise. We do our best to protect against DDoS attacks, however we do not guarantee full protection as some attacks may exceed our protection capacity. Credit is not offered for any services that are down due to DDoS attacks. Shared websites are encouraged to utilize CloudFlare or any DNS protection service to add an extra layer of protection.
Refusal of Service
Fusion Servers may refuse service to any client without reason.
Compliance of Software EULA
All clients are responsible for making sure that they are in compliance with any software EULA policy that they are utilizing. (such as Game-MP EULA agreement, and SA-MP EULA agreement)
Fusion Servers offers unmanaged support, unless stated otherwise by a product. Fusion Servers will only guarantee support if it is an issue that lies within our network, hardware, or software (such as control panel issues, etc.). We may refer clients to support forums, services in order to fully resolve their issues that they are dealing with. By standard, all clients are responsible for resolving issues such as software issues (such as forums, cart scripts, WordPress, etc).
Terms of Service Change
Fusion Servers may change the Terms of Service policy without notice. All clients should check the Terms of Service page from time to time, to ensure that they are not in violation of the policy.